Thursday, July 07, 2016

The Two Best Movies You Won't See This Year

Hollywood has learned that there is money to be made in faith-based movies.  Which makes it all the more strange that when they produce what could be a revolutionary and society-changing movie, they don't spend any money promoting it.  I watch television, so I see the movies that the studios choose to advertise; and I go to movies, which means I see previews.   But if I hadn't accidentally stumbled on trailers for these two movies on the internet, I wouldn't even know they exist.

The first one looks really interesting, and the conflict portrayed in it is so close to current events, that I would really like to see it.   But it appears I will have to wait for it on DVD, because it isn't showing anywhere I know:

God's Not Dead 2 Official Trailer #1 (2016) - Melissa Joan Hart, Jesse Metcalfe



The second film also looks very interesting, especially if it is based on a real story, as claimed.   But I would want to see more of how they treat the faith aspect before giving it a full endorsement:

Miracles from Heaven Official Trailer #1 (2016) - Jennifer Garner, John Carroll Lynch



No comments: